Are you a Cloud Specialist looking for your next challenge? Here’s one! We are searching for The One to manage the cloud architecture and position in cloud environments of a listed media company through design, implementation & maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field;
- At least 3 years’ experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions;
- Good coding skills in creating AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Good technical skills with Cloudformation or Terraform to create AWS resources:
- ALB, EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, S3 etc.;
- Good exposure in Container technologies like Dockers, Kubernetes and AWS ECS;
- Familiarity with cloud services (IaaS / PaaS);
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends;
- Positive and proactive with a strong sense of commitment;
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to articulate complicated cloud reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of the following will be an advantage: Memcache, Redis, Varnish, Drupal, WordPress and CI/CD;
- Good understanding of the following:
- IaaS/PaaS in AWS, GCP and Azure;
- Apache or NginX web servers;
- TCP/IP and HTTP;
- Linux operating system;
- Able to code in PHP and Python;
- Certifications in Cloud Solutions Architect would be an advantage.
- Manage our public cloud resources and migrate applications from on premise to the public cloud;
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications to optimize cloud resources;
- Identify and implement the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company;
- System Administration support and maintenance for on premise servers;
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.