As a technologically forward organisation in the insurance industry, our client is looking for a Senior Manager to lead and drive initiatives to enhance and build capabilities in IT Security and Threat Intelligence.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Cyber Forensics or equivalent;
- At least 8 years’ hands on technical experience in Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence, APT/Crimeware analysis, Malware analysis, Monitoring & Incident Response;
- Possesses excellent knowledge of:
- Advanced Persistent Threats and Attack tools, techniques and methods;
- Penetration testing services and techniques;
- Threat Intel, Security Monitoring, Triage and Incident Response functions;
- Experienced in managing & coordinating multicultural virtual team;
- Proficient in defining, prioritising and executing structured processes;
- Possesses excellent written and spoken communications skills;
- Highly adaptable and capable of working under pressure.
- GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI);
- CREST Certified Threat Intelligence Manager;
- ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI);
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH);
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM);
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA).
- Lead and drive initiatives to enhance and build new Threat Intelligence capabilities;
- Drive Threat Intelligence projects’ definitions and implementations;
- Select and manage Threat Intelligence solutions, services and architectures;
- Define, test, build and continuously enhance the IT Security Threat Intelligence Platform;
- Define Threat Intelligence operational requirements and SOPs;
- Define and implement enhanced detection and protection capabilities leveraging IOCs propagation in IT Security Solutions;
- Support in automation of contextualisation of Cyber Alerts leveraged on the Threat Intelligence Platform;
- Coordinate with Engineering team to configure uplifts in Protect or Detect solutions;
- Support the HOD in defining and maintaining the Threat Intelligence framework for the Group;
- Ensure Threat Intelligence program across Business Units is carried out in alignment with business objectives and within defined timelines;
- Manage allocated resources for On Time On Budget delivery of uplifts and deployments.