Seeking a passionate Application Architect to define IT solutions that align with our clients digital transformation strategies. You will be driving projects involving web, mobile and leveraging on the latest technologies available.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 12 years of IT work experience with at least 5 years in designing and implementing medium to large scale enterprise applications;
- Proficient in TOGAF, architectural and solutioning tools;
- Good understanding of .Net/J2EE development, frontend/backend, microservices, API and cloud applications;
- Practical experience in HTML5, Java, .Net, React Native, iOS, Android;
- Solid Agile development experience and deep experience doing architect for large enterprise wide systems;
- Confident, good team player and strong stakeholder management experience;
- Interest in exploring new cutting edge technologies;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability.
- TOGAF certified;
- PMP certified.
- To define the IT digitization roadmap adhering to the corporate business strategy;
- To translate business requirements into an end to end design and develop a high level technical plan and blueprint for IT solutions;
- To present and demonstrate to senior stakeholders the IT strategies and capabilities of the new architecture solutions;
- Evaluate and recommend the use of leading edge technologies and methods, considering their practicality, technical limitations;
- To be involved in the development of enterprise software delivery strategies, applying Agile and DevOps techniques to solutions;
- Create documents on architectural design and other analysis outcome;
- Subject Matter Expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security.