An excellent opportunity for a User Experience (UX) designer to expand his user experience knowledge and skills in the reputable organizations.
- Degree with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the area of web and user application design (UI/UX) experience;
- Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices;
- Strong interaction design skills: wireframing, prototyping using one or more visual design tools and software like Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, inVision, Zeplin;
- Prior hands on experience in large portal/web based/mobile application design & development and backend integration to database/systems;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Responsible for the design, develop, maintain and support of the aesthetic design of websites, portals, mobile applications;
- Relate requirements into concepts in the form of storyboards, user flows, scenarios and wireframes;
- Create detailed wireframes including interaction specifications and build prototypes;
- Define information architecture, site structure, navigation models;
- Visualize, create, design and conceptualize the user experience;
- Ensure consistent style guide through the sites with appropriate design changes in accordance to corporate branding;
- Present concepts and UX solution to various stakeholders;
- Design and develop the complete applications with integration to backend databases/systems;
- Understand and incorporate business needs into overall design aspects.