We have an excellent opportunity for a Java professional to join an established firm in banking domain as a Technical Lead.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- More than 6 years of working experience in Java application with at least 3 years leading team;
- Strong Experience in Java, Liferay, Agile Practice;
- Prior experience in design, development, test, and implementation of a project working with offshore locations;
- Excellent leadership, project and time management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Experience working with Maria DB;
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Elastic Search, MATOMO Analytic.
- Analyze users requirements, design and develop specifications effectively and efficiently;
- Responsible for development, review, testing and integration of projects;
- Managing and mentoring the offshore development teams;
- Involved in enhancement and maintenance of existing and new applications;
- Provide quality technical consultation and solution to users according to organisation’s architecture standards;
- Lead and coach team members, review the specifications and codes developed;
- Highlight potential risks, gaps and technical challenges to the team and provide mitigation;
- Ensure compliance to best practices, methodologies and standards.