Our client is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide leadership in leveraging new technologies to create complex, innovative and revolutionary software products and systems to drive the digital transformation and innovation.
- Minimum 15 years of technical and leadership experience with proven track record in CIO / CTO function;
- Good experience in designing and building complex software systems and applications leveraging on cutting edge technologies;
- Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology;
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time pressed environment;
- Good understanding on all aspects of technology application, infrastructure, security and overall IT governance;
- Experience in Engineering and Architecture, motivating teams to build systems for businesses;
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills and engineering team management experience;
- Proven track record of supporting and delivering complex projects in a cross business, multicountry environment;
- Deep knowledge of Agile / Scrum; and software engineering practices like Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment & Automated Testing;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work in fast and challenging environment with tight deadlines.
- Project Management Certification;
- Scrum Master Certified.
- Responsible to provide the technological vision and to develop tactical plans to align with organisation strategies for achieving business growth;
- Responsible to conceptualise, manage and drive the implementation of strategic technology projects;
- Oversees the new technical aspects and technologies development, assess their valueadd and applicability for the purpose of organisation growth and adoption;
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners to drive change and innovations;
- Involve in continuous improvement, initiate new ideas / concepts by leveraging the latest technologies; driving the efficiency across the whole ecosystem;
- Provide leadership to business users, technical members and vendors to enforce the adoption of strategic Digital Transformation framework and standards;
- Promote the use of emerging technologies, contribute to the digital strategy and build the digital transformation initiatives within the organisation.