If you are keen learning the ropes of a business analyst and handling digital projects, our client in the insurance sector wants you!
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant disciplines;
- At least 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst/ Programmer;
- Interested in digital projects on the web and mobile platforms;
- Good stakeholder management and able to work within a fastpaced environment;
- Strong analytical, problemsolving skills and attention to detail;
- Passionate about business processes and able to work with feature analysis/ product demonstration.
- Experience with Content Management System (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager);
- Comes from a Tester background.
- Liaison between different stakeholders to identify business requirements and business processes;
- Facilitate communications between different stakeholders and internal cross functional teams;
- Translate and simplify requirements into formal business requirements documents and functional specifications;
- Involve in testing (e.g. create test steps and expected test results);
- Assign defects severity levels to the various personnel incharge;
- Handle developers’ and business users’ queries;
- Investigate and resolve application functionality issues with developers and provide support;
- Be the SME for the relevant application delivery projects.