Are you looking a challenging role? Our client is a leading organisation in Financial Services and are looking for an experienced Identity & Access Management (IAM) Technical Lead to support the development of IAM projects for new digital initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is required;
- 8+ years’ experience in application development and delivery;
- At least 2 years of hands on experience with IBM Security Access Manger;
- Must have 5+ years of experience in implementing Single Sign On(SSO) solutions, 2nd Factor Authentication Integrations;
- Implementation experience in OpenID Direct Connect/OAuth, SAML2 Frameworks;
- Strong experience in J2EE/JAVA development;
- Good experience in SOAP and REST Based Web Service Single Signon;
- Good knowledge in Security products for SSO and IAM solutions;
- Proficient in Active Directory and LDAP (IBM Directory Service, Open LDAP);
- Experience in managing projects through the full system development lifecycle;
- Experience with Application servers such as IBM Websphere, Oracle weblogic ;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders & vendors, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Lead a team of developers on providing solutions to support the digital initiatives with new SSO capabilities;
- Lead the team in SSO application architecture, design and implementation;
- Oversee the implementation of system upgrades, modifications, planning and coordination;
- Drive the development, implementation, and maintenance tools, procedures, and deliverable standards pertaining to Identity Management projects and services;
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to schedule and prioritize the new projects along with BAU tasks;
- Responsible to translate the requirements into technical specifications;
- Responsible for the maintaining the technical and architectural documentations;Leading the technical presentations with business and IT stakeholders.