We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to be a part of the Digital Transformative journey in the space of Identity & Access Management (IAM). Our client is a leading organisation in Financial Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst in a complex environment;
- Knowledge and experience of security products with Single Sign On(SSO),2nd Factor Authentication and IAM solutions;
- Understanding of OpenID Direct Connect/OAuth, SAML2 Frameworks;
- Ability to understand & implement functional specifications;
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment;
- Adept at identifying and resolving issues.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology;
- Knowledge of Project Management tools like JIRA,HPQC;
- Automation of Testing.
- Responsible for requirement gathering related to IAM implementations (functional and technical);
- Analyse the business process and integrate the requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM products;
- Ensure that all the stakeholders meet the needs for IAM in a comprehensive and consistent manner;
- Organise and deliver user training and business workshops;
- Responsible to design the test cases and review end to end testing of functional requirements;
- Identify gaps and perform design specific reviews;
- Support enhancements for new and existing application integrations along with production issues whenever required;
- Assist in resolving audit and penetration test issues within timelines.