A leading organisation is searching for an expert IT Consultant to design, develop and maintain Data Warehouses & Data Marts by translating business requirements into data requirements!
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 4 years of experience in design and development of data warehouse and data mart;
- At least 3 years of experience in doing data modeling, data mart designing and implementing;
- Strong hands on development experience with ETL to transform complex data structure in a multi data source environment;
- Familiar with ETL/ ELT framework, data warehouse concepts, data management framework and data lifecycle processes;
- Strong knowledge in handling different database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL);
- Extensive experience working with data visualization (e.g. Tableau);
- Strong understanding of programming and scripting languages like SAS, R, Python, Java, Shell and PLSQL;
- Proven track record of solving challenging problems by applying advanced analytics;
- Good written and communication skills.
- Experience in Data Warehouse on Teradata platform;
- Experience in big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark).
- Design, develop and maintain Data Warehouse and Data Marts;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand data needs, gather requirements and implement data solutions to deliver business goals;
- Design, develop, document and implement end to end data pipelines and data integration processes, both batch and real time;
- Perform data analysis, data profiling, data cleansing, data lineage, data mapping and data transformation;
- Develop ETL / ELT jobs and workflows, and deployment of data solutions;
- Prepare test data, create and execute test plans, test cases and test scripts;
- Provide technical support for data issues & change requests and document all investigations, findings, recommendations & resolutions.