Here’s an excellent opportunity for an expert Data Scientist to build analytic models on a national level to deliver deep insights for optimising business decisions
- Masters / Bachelors in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Decision Science;
- At least 4 years’ experience in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence;
- Good hands on experience solving business problems using Data Mining, Machine Learning and Predictive Modelling;
- Experienced in working with large data sets (statistical analysis, data visualisation, data mining, data cleansing, data transformation and machine learning);
- Experienced in using statistical / analytical software / tools / platforms such as R, Python, SAS etc.;
- Proficient in using databases such as Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solving business problems through analytics and data;
- Possess excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts.
- Coordinate with business uses / stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful implementation of initiatives;
- Translate business requirements into a problem that can be quantified and solved with analytics and data;
- Mine and analyse data to drive optimisation and improvements of processes and customers’ experiences;
- Perform Full Cycle Data Analytics (analyse data, load and clean data, test from various sources etc.);
- Identify trends, develop insights, build analytic models and present key findings to the senior management;
- Interpret technical statistical results and communicate insights through storytelling;
- Maintain and enhance data repository to ensure continuing relevance and consistency to business users.