An excellent career opportunity to expand your expertise in Compliance Risk Management for the Group entity of an established insurance company.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance or any related fields;
- At least 3 years working experience in compliance, internal audit, external audit or risk management;
- Knowledge of MAS notice and other regulatory requirements (FAA, CRS, FATCA, PDPA, Banking Regulations);
- Able to work in a team and under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Able to handle difficult situations and facepaced environment;
- Good interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Prior experience in Insurance industry.
- Review and drive implementation of policies, standards and guidelines relating to Compliance Risk Management;
- Work closely with respective business units and local entities to monitor regulatory development and ensure overall compliance;
- Provide advisory regulatory requirements on BAU matters and general compliance matters;
- Responsible for conducting compliance review and provide support for regulatory inspections;
- Assist in annual review of Compliance Requirement Self Assessments process;
- Engage in counterparts within the Group to monitor significant regulatory development in different countries;
- Review the monthly compliance communication packs for the respective local entities and assist in the preparation of the necessary compliance related reports;
- Assist in rolling out annual compliance eLearning for employees.