We are looking for a Business Analyst who has good domain understanding of Foreign Exchange (FX) to enhance and support the systems.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Has 6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst preferable in banking industry;
- Good understanding of Foreign Exchange (FX) products and FX trade life cycle;
- Adept to elicit, articulate and document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using used case scenarios;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written;
- Excellent team player with strong analytical skills.
- Agile / SCRUM certifications.
- Work with business users to elicit and validate the business requirements for both new projects and change requests;
- Facilitate requirement workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to ensure project meet their business needs;
- Analyse the user requirements and identify the gaps within the system and translate them into functional / technical specifications;
- Create and execute system testing plan as well as coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT) with multiple parties;
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all defects are track to closure;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented.