Our client is looking for a Program Manager to provide project management expertise and governance over different projects across multidisciplinary teams to plan, direct and implement large scale and complex projects within financial services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology;
- At least 10 years of experience in Program/Project management with excellent working knowledge of structured Project Management approach;
- Familiar with Project Management Office (PMO) setup, framework, procedures and processes;
- Excellent stakeholder management and management of project team members across multiple locations;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Ability to think out of the box, proactive in anticipating issues, provide wise counsel/advice to resolve issues and leveraging on industry best practices when applicable;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Ability to analyse, make decisions and overcome showstoppers/difficulties and lead the project to success;
- Preempt any risks and mitigate any threats or problematic areas proactively;
- Familiar with project budgeting, project financials /projections, monitoring of project costing and regular project reporting;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships with the organization;
- An excellent partner to the Business and having a keen sense of how projects can be run effectively.
- PMP, PRINCE 2, ITIL, Agile, CISSP.
- Responsible to lead, drive, manage projects for the organization;
- To lead and manage project teams, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions to ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Work closely with vendors to manage project scope, deliverables, risks, dependencies, cost and timelines;
- Lead the teams to ensure that projects are implemented with timelines and meeting business objectives;
- Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Management of team and stakeholders throughout the various stages of projects (including but not limited to facilitating requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating model, identifying and facilitating user training need, managing UAT /dress rehearsals/ parallel run/ GoLive rollout etc);
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the teams project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis;
- Proactively suggest, adopt industry best practices to run projects more efficiently and effectively;
- Perform post implementation review and build learning lessons for future project improvements.