Our client is looking for Manager, Data Warehouse to design and support overall management of Reporting Service and Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Science or any related field;
- At least 10 years of industry experience with 5 years in delivery management;
- Handson experience with building and delivery large scale enterprise applications;
- Strong experience with delivering large scale applications using Big Data (SSIS,Hadoop, Spark, Kafka);
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT processes and best practices, data quality, data integration using tools;
- Knowledge of SQL and usage of one or more DBs (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL);
- Knowledge of Agile principles;
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Prior experience in Financial Services domain.
- Lead a team of developers and analyst to create innovative ways to share data, change management to support overall business strategy;
- Provide strategic vision, architecture and roadmap for Enterprise Data Warehouse platform;
- Collaborate with leaders and stakeholders to understand business needs and deliver valueadded solutions;
- Collaborate across business units and IT Department to resolve issues;
- Uphold Security and Compliance protocols for data exchange;
- Meet project deadlines and delivery of application services;
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting.