An great opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer to work within leading entertainment industry to help develop and transform their critical application as part of their digital initiatives and to gain new software architecture exposures and responsive frontend web technologies !
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and development of enterprise level customized web applications;
- Experience in full software development life cycle and assisting in production support to the teams in system deployments;
- Experience in agile software development environment and practices i.e SCRUM, Test driven Development (TDD);
- Strong technical skills in Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, AngularJS / ReactJS, Web Services / API, HTML, CSS and/or SQL;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technologysavy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Effective verbal and communication skill.
- Technical experience and skills in Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Messaging Queues (MQ), SpringBoot and/or Cloud technologies.
- Design, develop and test customized full stack web applications under microservices architecture;
- Analyze requirements, design specifications, perform coding, testing, document and maintain systems;
- Involve in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of Java applications and conduct system reviews, sourcecode reviews;
- Enhancing web based applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participates in the design, development, implementation and support of complex applications, often using new technologies.