A well established organization in the financial services sector is seeking a dynamic Solution Architect to translate business strategies into state of the art IT solutions. You will be governing the architecture and solution designs for cross platform digital applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 12 years of IT experience and minimum 5 years in the technical design of enterprise applications;
- Proficient in TOGAF framework, architecture and solution tools;
- Knowledgeable in front end and back end systems, mobile , microservices, API and cloud (AWS);
- Strong hands on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, ReactNative, iOS, Android, HTML5, .Net, API, Automated Testing and Devops;
- Experience in the architecture of enterprise systems with complex technical requirements and well verse in Agile methodology;
- Tech savvy and interested in exploring new technologies;
- Good Team player with strong interpersonal skills and experience in stakeholder management;
- Analytical thinker with a penchant for problem solving and thinking out of the box.
- TOGAF Certified;
- PMP Certified.
- Responsible for the definition of enterprise application road map and digital transformation solutions in line with the corporate business strategies;
- To translate business requirements into technical solution design and develop application architecture blueprints for the IT solutions;
- Demonstrate solution designs to stakeholders and management heads and guide them on the alignment of IT capabilities with business objectives;
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology, solution development and best practices and make recommendations considering the practicality, limitations and criticality;
- Ensure adherence to enterprise architecture principles of user friendliness, reusability, modularity, loose coupling and scalability;
- Contribute to the definition of enterprise software delivery process with the application of Agile and Devops methodologies;
- Adhere to organizational quality processes and create relevant documentation including UML modelling.