An excellent opportunity for a proactive C++ developer to join one of the renowned Banking and Financial services institution.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering field;
- At least 5 years of hands on development experience developing applications using either C++ or Java;
- Proven experience in developing front/middle office applications in the Financial industry;
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology/DevOps Model;
- Independent and proactive with excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Hands on development experience in Linux or Python;
- Knowledge/Experience using tools Git, Jira and Confluence.
- Handle the software development of the application systems based on C++/Java;
- Analyze requirements, design specifications and be responsible for enhancements, fixes and support of existing applications;
- Involve in complete Software Development Life Cycle and also cater to the maintenance of existing code base;
- Interact with the business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and technical solutions;
- Identify the potential risks and provide mitigation strategies to the management;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all the times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guideline.