Exciting career opportunity to be involved in Digital projects as part of the digital transformation journey of a progressive financial organization.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Business Analyst or in similar capacity;
- Proficient in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements from business users;
- Proficient in translating and communicating user requirements in technical terms;
- Experience in coordinating User Acceptance Testing;
- Experience in stakeholder and vendor management;
- Able to work independently, yet a good team player;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prior experience in Insurance or Banking domain;
- SCRUM Certification.
- Responsible as a liaison between business users and technology team;
- Responsible for managing requirements of Portal / Front end / Mobile / Digital systems projects;
- Understand and analyze user requirements thoroughly;
- Develop functional and technical specifications for the technical team;
- Conduct business requirements walk through on enhancements / implementation with users and key stakeholders;
- Analyse feasibility and prioritization of business requirements, evaluate the alternative high level technical solutions;
- Define high level business process model and decompose into fine grain activities and tasks;
- Monitor project status and support project manager in giving solutions to resolve problems.