- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems;
- Has minimum 10 years of Business Analysis experience in the Financial Services industry;
- As a SME in digital banking solutions with exposure to Front Office or Client facing channels;
- Strong understanding of Front, Middle, Back Office functions;
- Experience in facilitating requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, UAT and support;
- Strong experience in creating user stories, workflows, business requirements and functional specifications;
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders at global and regional levels for key decisions and build consensus;
- Excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Prior experience in wealth management or asset management.
- As the SME for the relevant application delivery projects;
- As the main liaison between the digital product owners, front office and the technology team;
- Facilitate communications between different stakeholders and internal cross functional teams;
- Conduct workshop with relevant stakeholders to gather business processes / workflows;
- Support technology team in delivering technical design and specifications;
- Analyse feasibility of business requirements to facilitate discussion of high level technical solutions;
- Ensure the deliverables from the technology team are in accordance with the business requirements;
- Prepare and review business facing documentation e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries;
- Monitor project status and support project manager in giving solutions to resolve problems.