Our client, a leading player in the hospitality industry is looking for a passionate and experienced Business Analyst to join their team of experts.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance related disciplines;
- With 5 to 8 years of working knowledge in financial and regulatory industries;
- Familiar with reporting processes in banks and has a good knowledge of financial products and services
- Handson experience in working on systems implementations and testing as an end user;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; meticulous and comfortable dealing with high volume of data and financial numbers;
- Team player who is able to communicate at all levels;
- Able to work under pressure, flexible and multitask;
- Independent and resourceful in handling issues with minimum supervision.
- MAS regulatory reporting;
- Financial Instruments;
- SQL queries;
- Gather and document user requirements, prepare user specifications of data requirements and reports, including analyzing data gaps and data specifications from the business or endusers perspective;
- Communicate user requirements to, and work closely with, the technical business analyst and/or system developer;
- Perform user acceptance testing and process reviews for new systems and other upstream system changes and initiatives, including document standard operating procedures throughout the project implementation period and ensure that these reports are accurate, timely, and comply with regulatory and statutory requirements;
- Perform reconciliation of the revised MAS 610 report against the existing MAS 610 report and prepare documentation on the change in presentation basis;
- Track status on progress and provide timely updates of projects status according to Agile Methodology;
- Liaise with users from other Group entities on the data gaps and reach out to Locations or other Group entities on new data point capture process;
- Be involved in monthly preparation, review and analysis of the Group’s regulatory returns in accordance with the accounting standards, Group accounting policies and local regulatory requirements;
- Handle other adhoc assignments as and when necessary.