An excellent opportunity to be part of the IT Governance and Compliance team in a leading financial services organisation as an IT Compliance Analyst.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Security, audit and/or compliance;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of internal controls, IT security controls risks assessment, management and governance, auditing techniques and methodologies;
- Strong technical competencies in audit of infrastructure, network and applications;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Possess good interpersonal skills to engage various stakeholders;Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CISSP, CISA certification;
- Experience in regulatory guidelines on risk management practices.
- Manage, conduct and monitor IT compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and record and report on compliance lapses;
- Develop new IT governance documents and ensure timely revisions;
- Regularly review IT controls to identify & report noncompliance of relevant processes, systems & action items;
- Closely monitor the changes and provide insights on technology related legislation and regulation and develop a governance/compliance program to address potential gaps;
- Responsible to track IT issues arising from regulatory and management meetings;
- Manage internal and external auditors and supervise the entire IT audits for closure / reporting;Perform any other related duties as assigned by the management.