Our client is a leading financial services provider. They are seeking an enthusiastic professional who can provide operational management support to the technology and operations team within the organization.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 6 years of proven experience providing operational support, general administration and vendor management;
- Strong experience in financial management, budget & control, workforce management and procurement operations;
- Possess experience and knowledge of standards, governance & control in a corporate environment;
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ITIL Certified;
- Prior experience in banking or financial services.
- Manage technology and operations team to support operations strategic initiatives, people management and financial management;
- Support financial control – planning, forecasting, budgeting and overall cost support for technology and operations team;
- Support the leaders in the area of human resource, procurement and general operations support;
- Involved in workforce management by driving initiatives for employee engagement;
- Supervise procurement of goods and services to ensure compliance and control;
- Serve as key process manager to track and support operations strategic initiatives;
- Manage outsourced vendors to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance;
- Keep positive relationships with vendors and stakeholders.