Are you looking to join a leading Media Agency as a Systems Engineer? You will be the Subject Matter Expert for at least one component or technology while leading and participating in implementation / exploration projects!
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant fields;
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in supporting enterpriselevel infrastructures with both public and onpremise cloud environments;
- Be prepared to share relevant experiences;
- Strong knowledge in VMware, Cloud, Storage, Middleware, Windows or Red HAt;
- Independent and resourceful thinker capable of exploring and implementing creative solutions independently;
- Meticulous and observant individual with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Capable of working both independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- VMware, Red Hat, Cloud, Storage, Windows or Middleware certifications;
- Familiarity with VMware migration to Cloud
- Create, monitor, upgrade, automate and troubleshoot VMware;
- Develop and maintain PowerShell and Automation scripts;
- Oversee VMware migration to various cloud services;
- Ensure maximum availability and operational efficiencies through automation and proactive monitoring;
- Be Subject Matter Expert for at least one component or technologies and cross support the team in others;
- Seek continuous improvement of the infrastructure through various exploration or implementation projects;
- Plan, implement, maintain, support and troubleshoot various cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) and onpremise (Storage, Server, Middleware) infrastructure and services;
- Establish and maintain relevant policies, standards and procedures.