Excellent opportunity for the Project Manager to be part of Institutional Banking Group and deliver data initiative projects in banking sector.
- Bachelor of Computing/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 10 years’ experience in Project Management in Banking or Financial Institution;
- Strong understanding and experience of managing data related projects;
- Hands on experience of using BI Tools like Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense and others;
- Experience in implementing large programs using Agile methodology;
- Possesses excellent presentation, interpersonal communication, articulation and analytical skills;
- A fast-learner with a passion in picking up new domain knowledge;
- An independent and meticulous out-of-the-box thinker who works well in teams.
- Experience in Data Projects;
- Knowledge and experience of latest cloud technologies;
- Project Management and Agile (PMP, Scrum Master) Certifications.
- Collaborate with various Project managers and different stakeholders to monitor, develop and execute project plans;
- Analyse the user requirements with Business Analysts as well as the the technical team and come out with schedule and feasibility;
- Responsible for the data management and must understand the banking systems very well;
- Able to manage the project with the agreed cost and within timelines;
- Experienced in establishing best practices for coding standards and code review process;
- Ensure project delivery on time with quality;
- Identify and resolve issues within the program and projects;
- Able to drive the adoption of agile methodology across teams.