A challenging and exciting opportunity as a Senior System Analyst to work with one of the fastest growing financial institutions for their digital initiatives.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 7 years’ related working experience with at least 2 years at a System Analyst position;
- Team leading and management experience of 3 or more members;
- Sound experience in Life Asia/Life 400/Life J, COBOL and AS/400 platform;
- Sound Life Insurance Domain knowledge;
- Good project management skill;
- Sound record in implementing Life Insurance Systems.
- Regional project experience.
- Responsible for Life Core System/Printing Solution;
- Manage projects implementation;
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements;
- Prepare documentation on requirement and technical specification, and user manual;
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement;
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies;
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems;
- Responsible for the work assignment and coaching of team members and contract staff working in the project;
- Monitor the development by vendor.