An excellent opportunity to contribute to the to business change and digital transformation journey of a well established organization in the entertainment / hospitality industry. Seeking a dynamic Business Analyst with good communication skills and and a strong technical background.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 4 years of business analysis experience supporting and/or implementing IT systems and applications;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing ( UAT ) and documentation;
- Ability to visualize business requirements from a technical implementation perspective with a strong interest in processreengineering;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to efficiently manage interactions with business users , stakeholders and technical personnel;
- Good understanding of end to end Software Development Lifecycle ( SDLC );
- Analytical thinker with good problemsolving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Experience in Agile development methodology;
- CCBA or CBAP certification from IIBA or any other relevant certification.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluating the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Collaborate with business users to identify requirements and translate them into functional specifications;
- Liaise between users and technical IT teams throughout the SDLC;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users to verify that the technical implementation is in accordance with business requirements;
- Concurrently support multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Ensure that relevant project documentation is maintained as per corporate standards and guidelines.