Looking for your next challenge? A leading media organisation is looking for an energetic & passionate Digital Engineering Manager to lead a cross-functional team to drive, implement and support technology platforms powering in-house digital products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in solution engineering and architecture of complex and highly scalable applications;
- Familiar with Java and web & mobile applications development;
- Proven experience of IT management and leadership
- Possesses a strong track record of designing and delivering innovations and technology solutions;
- Proven capability to clearly define solutions in collaboration with different teams and stakeholders;
- Strong understanding of technologies and digital trends;
- Possesses strong organisation, management and leadership skills to build and lead a high-performing team;
- Possesses excellent analytical, problem solving and verbal & written communication skills.
- ITIL certified;
- Togaf 9 certified;
- AWS certified;
- PMP certified etc.
- Lead a cross-functional team (product, design, tech) to architect, develop and deploy secure and scalable systems;
- Comprehend business strategies & user / product requirements and develop necessary designs & plans to ensure solutions drive long-term vision;
- Translate business requirements into application architectural specifications;
- Create, evaluate and implement high-level solutions and design proposals;
- Build, implement and support platforms involving multiple technologies to integrate with existing systems powering digital products and web & mobile applications:
- Platforms such as digital advertising, commerce and payment, analytics, identity access Manager etc.;
- Drive delivery – ensuring scalability;
- Document and report all solution architecture design, analysis work, productivity of platforms etc.;
- Constantly keeping up with technology and industry landscape for potential partners and solutions providers;
- Evaluate and recommend use of leading edge technologies & methods – considering practicality, technical limitations and criticality;
- Subject Matter Expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security etc.;
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce engineering disciplines, policies, procedures, standards and best practices;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising collective technical competencies.