An excellent opportunity for an experienced Head who has rich exposure to Data Governance, Data Advisory and Data Reporting to join one of the leading organization.
You will be leading a team responsible for the development and maintenance of new micro-level and granular datasets, producing statistics, indicator and reporting and related work on developing this shared multi-purpose analytical datasets to support the compliance of data governance initiatives.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business, Information System;
- At least 8 years in Financial Services domain with at least 4 years in Data Advisory, Governance and Reporting;
- At least 2 years of experience in the production and development of monetary or financial statistics;
- Demonstrate good, in-depth knowledge in Data Policy, Data Architecture, Data Governance, Data Analysis and Management;â€‹
- Possess sound analytics and quantitative skills and the ability to define and apply statistical/analytical concepts, procedures and methodologies;
- Experienced in liaising with stakeholders in analyzing requirements, proposing strategizing solutions and getting their buy-in;
- Strong analytical, good eye for details, problem solving, writing and communication skills;
- Ability to interact well and reach out to at all levels within the organization while promoting a team environment.
- Experience in the development of international statistical standards, accounting standards, regulatory and supervisory legal acts.
- Responsible for policies, processes, procedures, guidelines for Data Management Collection, Integration, Processing, Compilation, Compliance, Governance and Dissemination aspects;
- Responsible to formulate data policies and encourage the appropriate data ownership, sharing and publication;
- Develop data framework and implement strategies to meet business needs, to ensure compliance within internal policies and external regulations and reduce data redundancy;
- Organize data both at the micro and macro level for end-to-end applications as well as to develop methodologies for handling data;
- Ensures data quality and performs data cleansing to ensure a single source of truth;
- Develop appropriate systems and tools to facilitate understanding and use of data to encourage data-driven decision making;
- Drive standardization and simplification across the organization, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets;
- Collaborate with various team (internal and external) to drive/coordinate efforts relating to data collection, governance and data cleansing activities;
- Obtain senior management buy-in on data management strategies and operations to achieve agreed organisation mission;Lead to build relevant data capacity development within the organization.