An exciting opportunity to design and implement Robotics Process Automation (RPA), for process and change automation for the organization.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 2 years of experience in .Net, VB Scripting or C# development;
- Flexible and keen to learn and pick up UiPath / Robotics Process Automation (RPA);
- Experience in user / stakeholder management, requirement analysis, documentation, conduct SIT/UAT and support;
- Proactive, independent yet a strong team player;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- RPA related certifications.
- Work closely with Users/Business Analysts for project/enhancement requirements and walkthrough;
- Work closely with vendors to build, configure, integrate and implement solutions within agreed timelines;
- Design, develop and perform system testing;
- Assist in User Acceptance testing for successful system implementation;
- Provide trouble shooting, bug fixes and post implementation support;
- Document all system amendments and perform impact analysis.