Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Developer to be part of the regional technical team, supporting the development and implementation of a largescale regulatory application.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Information Technology or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in software design and development using Java, PL /SQL, Python, Scala;
- Oracle certified professional (Java, PL/SQL);
- Proficient in data models or various RDBMS database systems;
- Hands on experience with Hadoop and Talend;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Candidates with strong passion in software development and learning new technologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Big Data certification;
- Talend data integration certification;
- Knowledge of Insurance and financial reporting will be advantageous.
- Being part of the technical team to develop the a regulatory solution for the entire group;
- Responsible to develop, set up and support the application and data integration;
- Liaise with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of application;
- Document and review technical specifications;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide system support during and post implementation.