An excellent opportunity as an Industrial Controls Engineer to be part of the growing cyber security team to build and implement cyber security defences for a leading organization!
- Degree in any discipline in Engineering i.e. Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Controls;
- At least 2 years of working experience in Industrial Control Systems / PLC / SCADA Systems;
- Good knowledge about vulnerability assessment, control reviews and system assessments for Industrial, Operational and/or SCADA systems;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Capable of interacting with and conveying concepts within all levels in the organization;
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in implementing cyber security controls for industrial systems;
- CCNA ;
- Develop, direct and implement overall cyber security strategy to achieve cohesive and complete cyber compliance;
- Review and improve cyber security controls,policies ,processes and procedures;
- Analyse,Monitor and interpret system logs for events and incidents of unauthorized access;
- Perform controls review and system assessments to develop risk profiles for IT/OT systems;
- Able to communicate findings/results to stakeholders’ and recommend solutions;
- Follow-up with respective owners to support the IT/OT security initiatives and implementations;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Conduct incident investigations, reporting,evidence and basic forensics.