Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Experience Lead to be part of their digital initiatives team in architecting and implementing strategies to build and enhance customer experience.
- Degree in Design, Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Consumer Psychology or related fields;
- Possess at least 4-5 years of experience in areas such as customer management, customer experience delivery, experience/process/service design, business/innovation consulting, market research, strategic marketing and brand management, key account delivery, customer intelligence, change management; digital marketing or related fields;
- Able to drive and lead the Customer Experience to improve profitability of base business, ensure customer satisfaction and retention;
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) to demonstrate clear interpretation and presentation of results;
- Able to take a holistic view on issues, possessing strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong emotional intelligence, understand and interpret issues and accordingly developing solutions.
- Exposure in financial industry would be a plus;
- Certified Customer Experience Professional Program (CCXP).
- Work directly with “Head of Customer Experience” and other team members in developing & executing Customer Engagement plans;
- Identify consumers’ pain-points and put together a strategy to prevent and recover the bad experience;
- Manage and coordinate workflows with project managers and schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as required;
- Utilize Project Management systems and methodologies to drive projects efficiently and successfully to completion under tight deadlines;
- Work with product, marketing, engineering, design, and customer experience groups to build a contextual, intuitive, relevant self-serve experience;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business users and regional CX groups in defining and delivering integrated customer experience projects;
- Lead customer experience research and prototyping efforts, with relevant stakeholders;
- Build support for increasing customer-focus/ centricity through active collaboration, networking, and training.