Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a Business Analyst to be part of the Consumer Banking Business Analytics team.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics or Information Systems;
- At least 2 years of working experience in coding and analysis;
- Experience in programming in SAS or SQL;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in banking or financial industry.
- Drive automation of reports and data marts;
- Engage with business units, technology units, support units to identify opportunities and develop strategies towards network planning and migration opportunities, usage and cost management;
- Ensure compliance with data governance and best practices and standards set forth by bank policies and requirements;
- Analyse the data and develop insights to improve the performance and productivity of the bank;
- Develop and apply model to the data to generate timely insights to assist with the business decision making and execution.