An excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst to be a part of Treasury and Operations team in a established organization within the Banking and Financial Services domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- Hands on experience with data visualization using Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power point;
- Min 4 years relevant working experience in developing data visualizations;
- Experienced using business intelligent (BI) tools for developing applications as a part of data analytics and modelling activities;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others.
- Prior experience in Banking domain;
- Experience using R and Python.
- Engage stakeholders to develop functional data visualizations or dashboards;
- Transform, improve and integrate data based on requirements provided by stakeholders;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations using multiple data sources in Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview;
- Come up with ideas, experimenting, forming hypotheses and testing them out;
- Validate accuracy of logic with clear test scenarios and back testing;
- Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements and, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.