Our client, an established organization within the Banking domain is seeking for a Senior Data Analyst to be a part of the Treasury and Market Operations team.
- Degree in applied statistics, computing or related quantitative discipline;
- At least 5-8 years of experience in performing full cycle of Data Analysis;
- Extensive hands on experience with Python or R programming;
- Proficient in solving structured problems, data centric analysis and real time analytics;
- Experienced using Qlikview and other business intelligent (BI) tools for developing applications as a part of data analytics and modelling activities;
- Possess strong skills in MS Excel, MS Access and VBA;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Experience in Banking Industry.
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful implementation of initiative(s);
- Perform full cycle of Data Analyst activities such as analysing data, identifying trends, developing insights and presenting key findings to the management;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Define data requirements, design and implement processes and models for complex/ large data sets;
- Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations using multiple data sources in Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview;
- Come up with ideas, experimenting, forming hypotheses and testing them out;
- Mentor and develop danalysis skills within the team.