An exciting opportunity as a Senior Business Analyst involving digital and/or innovation projects to transform the leading entertainment & hospitality business !
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- Has at least 5 years of Business Analyst or Application Support experience;
- Good understanding of business needs with a strong interest in process-re-engineering;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, system functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical skills on quantitative data, data extraction and SQL queries;
- Independent and strong team player with good inter-personal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology;
- PHP, .NET programming skills;
- PMP Certified.
- Work closely with business users to gather, analyze requirements and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Coordinate with technology team to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications;
- Review business processes and initiate improvements; propose alternative solutions (if required) to improve the quality of the system solutions;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users on testing to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Manage the project issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per the Corporate IT Security policies, guidelines and standards.