We are looking for a Business Analyst for the Consumer Banking Operations team in a reputable bank.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or similar;
- Has 2 years of relevant experience in business analysis and/or testing within Financial Services industry;
- Good experience working with business users;
- Experience in gathering business requirements, test planning, creation, execution (UAT) and defects management;
- Good working knowledge of system development life cycle and testing methodologies;
- Is meticulous, has an eye for details;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- A good team player, with the ability to function independently as well.
- General banking operations experience.
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements and/or requirements;
- End-to-end responsibility for the assigned initiative(s) which includes gathering business requirements, test planning, test case preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results and defect management;
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Perform root cause analysis;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting;
- Ensure documentation of requirements, test cases/scenarios, test results and post implementation process(s) are put in place;
- Track and manage project financials by doing forecasting and budgeting.