Exciting career opportunity to be involved in digital projects as Business Analyst Manager in the Financial Services.
- A Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Systems or Information Technology;
- At least 8 years of working experience within Financial Services or Insurance domain;
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience as a Business Analyst / Manager;
- Experienced in end to end implementation of digital projects;
- Strong analytical skills and prior experience in user experience design;
- Experienced in mentoring and leading a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with business, users and vendors at different levels;
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certified;
- Responsible for managing requirements of the users for digital implementations;
- Act as a liaison between business users and technology teams;
- Develop functional and technical specifications for the technical team;
- Monitor project status and liaise with business / vendors in giving solutions to resolve problems;
- Manage functional testing and provide support during User Acceptance Testing ;
- Responsible for managing the user change requests/enhancements;
- Liaise with various stakeholders to ensure compliance with risk and security policies.