An exciting opportunity for Senior Manager to manage and support the Cybersecurity operations and services.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer / Electrical Engineering, Computer Science;
- At least 8 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations & hosting environments;
- Has 6 years of experience in cybersecurity operations and support and 3 years in a lead role;
- Good understanding of data analytics solutions;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong, dynamic, eager with strong customer service skills;
- Strong leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- ITIL certified;
- GIAC certifications.
- Manage the overall cybersecurity service desk and operations;
- Drive and provide the cybersecurity capacities and situational awareness within organization;
- Manage the full life-cycle of cybersecurity capabilities includes threat assessment, forensic and malware analysis and data analysis;
- Responsible for risk management, issue management, incident management and overall escalation/ risk mitigation of overall services;
- Identify and prioritize the root cause of issues and check that they are resolved in timely manner;
- Assist in overall Governance, Audit and overall resolution on service management within the regulatory framework;
- Develop effective and workable framework for managing and improving security operations in the organization.