Excellent opportunity as a Java Developer to develop cutting-edge technologies for one of the leading banks in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of hands on development experience using J2EE and Java/web frameworks;
- Must have gone through at least one full agile project SDLC cycle;
- Good knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
- Should have knowledge of Spring-boot, Redis, Hazlecast, AngularJS, AMQP (RabbitMQ), MongoDB, Cloud Foundary or similar cloud technology;
- Proficient at innovating, extending knowledge and presenting new ideas.
- Java Certified;
- Prior experience in banking/financial industry.
- Responsible for entire software development lifecycle and end to end projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement;
- Work closely with other development teams, business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders for timely delivery;
- Prepare and produce release documents of software documents;
- Contribute to technical design and architecture especially in service/microservice decomposition;
- Identify risk and issues to track and monitor with mitigation plans;
- Maintain and establish good relationship with stakeholders and build good rapport;