If you possess strong technical knowledge in Java and wants to be involved in nation-wide IT application projects, our client wants you!
- At least 6 years of experience in design, development and maintenance of web-based Java application systems;
- Experience with leading a development team and good stakeholder management skills;
- Strong experience in common open source frameworks and at least 1 major application server and database;
- Familiar with content/documents management, workflow/case management in Java;
- Good experience in handling mass IT projects involving open systems;
- Excellent communications, analytical and presentation skills.
- Java certifications;
- Analyse, design, develop and implement new application systems to support the organisation's IT projects;
- Maintain and enhance the existing application systems to achieve optimal solutioning;
- Provide support to users of the IT application systems from a technical perspective;
- Lead and assist the project management to conceptualise, develop and implement IT projects;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Be up-to-date with latest technologies and best practices.