Experienced in Infrastructure & Smart Operations Projects? Looking for your next challenge? A major organisation is searching for The One to develop strategies for successful implementation of a secure IT infrastructure & its applications.
- Bachelor of Computing/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 4 years’ experience in managing the implementation of a smart operations project (Full Cycle);
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communication and analytical skills;
- A fast-learner with a passion in picking up new domain knowledge;
- An independent & meticulous out-of-the-box thinker who works well in teams.
- Experience in IoT and Cloud.
Set up IT Infrastructure to support smart operations project. You will:
i. Engage different stakeholders to understand the requirements for hosting and security;
ii. Engage with vendors to ensure they possess a strong understanding of the requirements;
iii. Translate business / user requirements into technical requirements for tendering exercise;
iv. Supervise and manage the vendors to ensure the IT infrastructure is set up according to requirements;
Work with departments to develop specifications for smart operations software applications. Key activities include:
i. Gather user requirements for smart operations software applications;
ii. Work with consultants to develop technical specifications for the applications;
iii. Manage the development of the applications and ensure they fit requirements of users;
Oversee compliance with IM8, Cybersecurity Act, PDPA and any other applicable Acts for the Project, where you are expected to:
i. Review the various acts and engage different stakeholders to understand the requirements;
ii. Discuss with consultants on the implications of these acts on development of smart operations system;
iii. Incorporate the mitigation measures within tender documents and ensure the completed system and processes are compliant with the various acts.