An exciting opportunity for Technology Risk Analyst with good understanding of risk and a strong passion for control and process management within the bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems;
- At least 6 years of experience in technology risk management in applications and/or infrastructure;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements;
- Proven record in identification/investigation/resolution of potential IT risks, controls and process gaps;
- Ability to constantly manage controls and processes with strong attention to details;
- Prior experience in coordinating cross-functional teams in the bank;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Keen to learn and take up new challenges.
- CISSP or CISA certified.
- Responsible for the monitoring of infrastructure, applications, and technology processes to cover risk governance of system;
- Understand the core requirements of the bank and ensure that controls and processes are aligned with the business;
- Work with IT teams on mitigation and follow-up actions where applicable;
- Maintain oversight on operational risks and technology risks to ensure timely investigation and closure on risk incidents or process flaws;
- Responsible for the evaluation of security and mitigation of risks associated with confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the bankâ€™s information assets;
- Actively and professionally engage different lines of business in the bank with regard to risk decisions;
- Liaise with vendors on invoicing and leasing matters;
- Present on the efficacy of information security controls and risk governance processes to executive management and IT risk management team on a regular basis.