An exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead with strong business knowledge in payment domain or cards, to work with a reputed bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- Has hands on experience of working as a developer in payments/cards domain within the banking sector;
- Proven track record in delivering and participating in complex projects on mainframe and open system;
- Strong experience in Agile methodology;
- Demonstrated track record to handle multiple concurrent projects successfully;
- Excellent communication skills to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts, build consensus, negotiate and prioritize;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills.
- PMP certified;
- Experience in retail banking.
- Furnish technology perspective to business in accordance with the industry trends;
- Responsible for application design, enhancements, quality, stability and performance of the system;
- Responsible for project plan, resource planning and make the optimize use of resources;
- Make sure that the solution architecture is in line with the designs established by the enterprise architecture;
- Work closely with business and development team for delivery and BAU activities;
- Create migration plans for systems which are at the end of the software life cycle.