An exciting opportunity as a Senior Software Developer to implement innovative technical solutions in the space of shared data analytics and speech to text transcription.
Supervisor experience to qualify for the Lead Software Developer (Team Lead/ Managers).
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of working experience in software development and system design;
- At least 2 years of work experience in Data Analytics and / or Business Analytics;
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) process;
- Knowledge on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL);
- Good understanding of microservices applications, architectural principles and frameworks;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodology;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills.â€‹â€‹
- Experience in data privacy protection techniques such as anonymisation, differential privacy;
- Knowledge of Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce.
- Work on advanced data analytics and data science projects as well as to build a shared data analytics platform to support business units to analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data;
- Explore advance analytical methods like Machine Learning to analyze business problems and solutions;
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities, optimize operational process and deliver business insights;
- Process, cleanse, test and verify the integrity of data used for analysis to include data privacy;
- Design and develop ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) scripts and procedures to derive data from various sources, perform data migrations across different systems, databases and server;
- Gather and process raw data from data sources such as offline files by writing scripts, web scraping, calling API’s and writing SQL queries;
- Develop use cases, data set processes for data modelling, mining and process unstructured data into suitable forms for analysis purpose;
- Ensure proper documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration and development;
- Champion Data Analytics driven activities within the team.