An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is seeking an enthusiastic professional within Information Technology (IT) who can support the technology teams and provide IT asset administration and optimization.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 10 years of proven experience managing IT asset procurement and vendor management involving licensing compliance and optimisation;
- Possess experience and knowledge of standards, governance & control in a corporate environment;
- Good understanding of IT license models, software delivery models and metrics;
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ITIL Certified.
- Manage a team to support general administration and operations within the technology team;
- Support the technology teams in the area of IT assets (hardware and software) lifecycle procurement, contracts, policies and general administration;
- Supervise procurement of goods and services to ensure compliance and control and identify savings opportunities to optimise IT asset usage;
- Manage vendors and internal stakeholders to facilitate decision making on hardware and software purchases / renewal and redistribution;
- Responsible to manage IT assets and inventories and maintain accurate records to optimize internal efficiencies and support proactive asset management;
- Involved in software audit readiness, license and cost modelling for volume licensing agreements;
- Provide advice on the licensing implications of technology projects and recommend alternatives.