Great opportunity to work in an established organization and be responsible for the user ID and Resource provisioning across various platforms (such as Active Directory, Windows, Unix, Oracle and MSSQL) within the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in security administration, identity governance and user account access management;
- Experience in Security Administration in the implementation of Privileged Identity Management or IAM tools such as CyberArk;
- Experience in user account ID review on Windows and / or Unix operating system, Active Directory, Databases (Oracle, SQL) and web technologies;
- Knowledge on encryption and authentication methods such as digital certificates, SSL, SAML, ADFS and LDAP;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Oracle and/ or MSSQLCertification;
- CISSP, CRISC or CISM.
- Responsible for the Business-As-Usual operation support for User Account and Resource provisioning for the various platforms (Active Directory, Windows, Unix, Oracle and MSSQL);
- Responsible to review and develop the User Account IDs, Accesses and Security Settings to comply corporate standards and guidelines;
- Respond to and resolve any issues or incident tickets raised on the access matrix operations of the systems;
- To provide advisory on User Account IDs and Access administration controls, ensuring segregation of duties (SoD);
- To develop and maintain a security standard (naming convention, privileged ID management) and guidelines for the various platforms;
- To conduct periodic Baseline Security Standard (BSS) compliance checks and validation on privileged user access matrix across the various systems.