We are seeking a System Engineer to support mainframe infrastructure administration and network as well as to enhance and maintain the service level of mainframe systems.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of mainframe (z/OS, CICS) system administration activities such as software patches, backup, disaster recovery, storage;
- Extensive knowledge in z/OS, CICS and enterprise storage and software (e.g. EMC TimeFinder, SRDF, CA1, MQSeries);
- Working experience with Workload Automation tools (e.g. CA-ESP, CA-Dispatch, CA Solve, CA-NetMaster);
- Good experience in production support related activities such as backup / recovery, clustering, batch rescheduling, performance tuning;
- Independent and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with IBM Mainframe tools such as Liberty, GDPS, CICSPlex and SysPlex;
- IBM System certifications.
- As a Single Point of Contact / Subject Matter Expert for all mainframe infrastructure administration involving in z/OS, CICS, Mainframe network;
- To handle incident response & investigation, working with vendors and the respective teams to efficiently resolve issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- To review any system changes, proactively identifying potential risks and provide mitigations;
- To monitor the system operations and batch processing ensuring smooth running in all processes;
- To perform system upgrades and to response to emergency situations;
- To review, design and enhance the mainframe systems, embarking on the latest technologies and methodologies.