An exciting opportunity as a Technical Lead to work within leading entertainment industry to help develop and transform their critical application as part of their digital initiatives. This role will focus strongly on technology research and development work to bring their software platform and architecture to the next level. Junior or Aspiring Software Engineer may also apply !
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least 6 years of experience in designing and development of enterprise applications;
- Strong technical understanding of software development process and architecture;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Experience in full software development life cycle and assisting in production support to the teams in system deployments;
- Proactive learner and researcher of new technology trends to meet and support business goals;
- Effective verbal and communication skill.
- Experienced in SCRUM and test driven development;
- Analyze requirements, design specifications, perform coding, testing, document and maintain systems for critical applications;
- Involve in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of Java applications and conduct system reviews, source-code reviews;
- Enhancing web based applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies;
- Must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to lead and coach software engineers in issue resolutions.